The Costa Blanca, located in the province of Alicante in the Valencian Community, Spain, has numerous beautiful coves along its coastline.
Although preferences may vary, here is a list of some of the most beautiful coves on the Costa Blanca:
- Cala del Moraig: Located in Benitachell, this cove is known for its crystal clear waters and stunning natural surroundings. It is also home to the famous Moraig Cave.
- Cala Granadella: Located in Javea, it is a small but charming cove with turquoise waters and stunning rocky scenery. It is ideal for snorkeling.
- Cala Ambolo: Another gem of Javea, this nudist cove is famous for its natural beauty and clear waters. Access can be a bit tricky, but the payoff is worth it.
- Cala Portitxol: Located in the area of Xàbia, this cove stands out for its calm waters and rocky environment. It is a popular place for kayaking and snorkeling.
- Cala Cap Blanc: In Moraira, this cove offers crystal clear waters and an interesting seabed for diving lovers. It also has a small beach bar on the beach.
- Cala Ambolo: This small cove in Javea is known for its natural beauty and crystal clear waters. It is a quiet place and perfect to enjoy nature.
- Cala Granadella: Another cove with the same name but located in the Benissa area. It is a pebble beach with crystal clear waters and is ideal for snorkeling.
- Cala Pinets: In Benissa, this cove has calm waters and is known for its small boats and water activities.
- Cala Portixol: Located in the Xàbia area, this cove is famous for its turquoise waters and natural charm. It's an ideal place for photography.
- Cala Barraca (Portitxol): Also known as Portitxol, this cove in Javea is famous for its crystal clear waters and its characteristic islet in the centre of the bay.
Remember that the beauty of these coves can vary depending on the time of year and weather conditions.
In addition, some coves can have difficult access, so it is advisable to find out before visiting them.